Green Address Bitcoin Wallet
For every wallet, it is essential to know how easy you can use it, what's available to secure your coins, how to get started, and how to use it for transactions.
With Green Address you have a choice: friendly interface, basic settings, advanced features, extra security layers, intuitive platform and navigation.
- Multilingual interface - available in 12 languages
- Fee control (spending limits) - low-fee transfer, medium fee, and express transaction
- Option for Bitcoin Testnet
- Very good interface with quick access to all sections
- Two-factor authentication per transaction
- BIP32 key derivation standard - better privacy, easier back up.
- Correction of wrong words (instant check per word only)
* SegWit is a simplified process to make a bitcoin transaction
** RBF is Replace-By-Fee. This feature speeds up your transaction, but it requires a higher fee.
- Link Handler (to handle bitcoin:links).
- Email notification for upcoming and outgoing transactions.
- Encrypted mnemonic phrase with password.
- Extra account to separate your funds.
- Economy transaction priority (with 24 blocks).
Note: The desktop (PC & Laptop) edition has a light version with green-white colors. It's the same wallet, but it has a different design than the mobile app.
- PIN for quick access
- 24-word recovery phrase
Additional security features
- Email verification
- SMS notification
- Call confirmation
- Recovery ("nLocktime") transactions
- 2FA - Two-factor authentication with Google authenticator
- Watch-only access (with user-name and password)
- Secured connectivity - Through a proxy, Tor (with Onion site)
- Optional PGP encryption for user emails