- Launch the wallet.
- Write down your secret phrase (alternatively use a QR code).
- Confirm that you have the mnemonic phrase (there is a challenge to prove that).
- Continue to the next step.
The very first step is to install the wallet on your computer. You have two options:
1. Visit the official download section (which always has the right download links):
2. Or using the GitHub page of GreenAddress:
That's the test to confirm your secret phrase:
Set up 2-factor authentication (optional, but recommended). If you skip this step on this stage, it is highly recommended to do that as soon as possible.
You can choose from:
Add a PIN to secure access to your wallet. You can skip this page, but it's not a good idea. Just a 6-digit PIN and it's done. In case you are using a random combination of number, it's better to write it down. If you can not remember your PIN, you can recover the access to your wallet using the mnemonic phrase.
You can add many different settings to your wallet. Just click on the 'Settings' icon and configure: