- Bitcoin Price Eyes Break Above $6,000 Ahead of New York Blockchain Week
- New Bitcoin Improvement Proposals (BIPs), revealed by developer Pieter Wuille, might bring the most popular cryptocurrency to another upgrade and make it more private and scalable.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hashrate Booms in May as Price Increase Makes Mining Profitable
- Bitcoin Taproot Is Coming.
- Zurich’s five-star hotel The Dolder Grand is now accepting Bitcoin payments, Showing Increase in Adoption by the hotel CEO.
- “Crypto is to money what Amazon was to retail.” Nigel Green
- Fidelity (United States $7 trillion investment firm) Will Start Institutional Bitcoin Trading Within Weeks. It May Add $2,000 to Bitcoin’s Price according to Mati Greenspan analysis
|24-hour volume|| |
Ƀ 12.89 k (€ 67.56 M)
|24-hour High|| |
|24-hour Low|| |
|24-hour Change (%)|| |
|Current Supply|| |