Bitcoin Wallet Types
There are many types of wallets, and sometimes it may become a hard process to choose the right one (especially when it comes to mobile or desktop version). However, it's always better to have a complete overview of what's available.
What's the difference between each wallet:
- How are your private keys stored.
- Interface and usability feature you can benefit from.
- Which security options are included - 2FA, passcode, PIN, encryption.
- Easiness (especially for Beginners).
- Advanced tools - rates, alerts, charts, and more.