How to Buy Bitcoin with Western Union
This payment service allows you to send money abroad using your own credit or debit card. You can make a transfer to a bank account in a country by your choice.
How to make a payment to BitIreland using Western Union
- The very first step is to create an account at BitIreland
- Then to submit a 'Buy Order' of BTC amount by your choice.
The next step is to visit the official site of WU:
And follow the steps below:
- Select amount in EUR (equal to the amount in your Bitcoin order)
- How does your receiver want the money? - Select 'Bank Account'
- How would you like to pay? - Choose Credit/Debit Card (or Bank Transfer)
- Log in to your WU account (if you don't have, you can create one)
- Submit the bank details from your order
- Confirm the transfer
Once, it's done the money will arrive soon. Remember to make a SEPA bank transfer during the process. When the payment is confirmed from BitIreland's bank, you will receive the Bitcoins in your wallet (instantly).
NOTE: It's crucial the transfer to be made by the person who owns the account at BitIreland. You can buy any amount of Bitcoins using Western Union.