PayPal payments at Bitcoin Exchange
To be able to use this payment method, you need to choose an exchange service that has it as a payment solution. Usually, you can recognize the company by browsing all available payment methods. It's not a common way to order crypto, because the merchant fees are too high, and it reflects the rates.
However, there are different places to use PayPal for crypto payments.
How to make a PayPal payment for BTC
- Once you have an account at exchange service, you can follow the steps:
- Place an order for BTC amount by your choice.
- On the next step, you will choose a payment method.
- Then you can click on 'PayPal' and proceed to your account.
- If you have an account, just select which banking method to finalize the transfer. It can be from your current balance, debit or credit card, or bank account.
Why Choose PayPal
There are many reasons to use it, especially when everything is very easy. People choose the service, because there is customer protection (which is not so reliable as it was 10 years ago).
These are the main advantages:
- Easiness, Security, Simplicity, Very fast.
Is it a good choice to use PP for crypto payments?
It's not the best solution because there are additional fees on transactions, and it may cost you more to purchase BTC.
You need to keep updated all your personal information, because the exchange will receive it, and it has to be correct (the same as your information at the exchange platform).
If your PayPal account is connected to a credit card, you may pay additional fees like interest rates on your card balance.
Issues with PP BTC payments
Indeed, it can be a problem to find a crypto exchange with active PP payments. If you prefer only this method, it may keep you away from good exchange platforms (which is the most important in this case).